Wednesday, May 26, 2010













Now Maggie's slumber party was a little more rowdy than Callie's. It is currently 1:30 in the morning and they are out jumping on the trampoline in the moonlight. And some of the pictures are of them trying to pull a mattress down the stairs that got wedged into the stair well so they just used it as a slide. For those of you who know Clay and might be wondering where he was during these antics; you will not be surprised to know he was sound asleep with ear plugs in! I am wondering what time I will be going to sleep tonight????? At this rate I have several hours ahead of me.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Right on girls!! Takes me back many years!!! I love it! What an awesome mom you have, Mags, that would let y'all do that at some ungodly hour!! Bec.. your the coolest mom in town!