So we replaced it with our newest member of the car family. The girls were extactic! I think they were getting tired of the van. But I don't think they realize the "New Rules" daddy will put on the new car! It's a Dodge Journey and I love it.
I love it! It is fab! I do have to say that I am gonna miss the "green bean" and the many memories that we made in it! Priceless!!! All I have to say is ROAD TRIP! (and plenty of room for baby beaver #2 to join the par-tay!)
2 comments:
I love it! It is fab! I do have to say that I am gonna miss the "green bean" and the many memories that we made in it! Priceless!!! All I have to say is ROAD TRIP! (and plenty of room for baby beaver #2 to join the par-tay!)
Love y'all!
Good for you!!! Now I'm jealous...if you ever feel nostalgic and want to ride in my piece of tan cr*p van let me know. :)
Happy Driving!
Miss JoEllen
Post a Comment